Wednesday, May 11, 2011

One Year Down?

I have already accomplished one year of college? I cannot believe how fast it went! It has turned out to be a good year! I have meet and reconnected with some great people that will I will be able to call friends for life. I have learned so much about myself this year. There has been some unexpected twists that have made me realize that truly God has everything in plan. There is no need for me to plan my life out because He knows what is best and will bring what is to happen to pass. I am still walking by faith day by day.



Proverbs 3:5-6>"5.Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own. 6 Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he's the one who will keep you on track."


Easter Weekend

My sisters and nephew.. Heidi, Emily, Bentley, Lauren, Aiden and I at The Cheesecake Factory for Heidi's birthday!



My sister Kristin and Husband Chris




My dad made carrots that are candy holders and put together the kid's Easter baskets


I do have an ANNOUNCEMENT.... One of my best friend's Jade is getting married! I am so excited to see her walk down that aisle this July! She chose Megan and I as her two friends to be in her wedding and to go wedding dress shopping. Let me tell you... It's beautiful! :)



Bonfire night with some friends.. Katie, Jade, Megan, Justin, and Chelsea
(We recruited Justin to make our pyramid complete!)





Who's the ring fingers?? Jade and Katie. Katie is another sweet and fun friend that just got engaged last week! So excited for her!
Who's the single ladies? Miss Megan and I! Our day is coming girl! ;)




Now to cheer the Thunder on...






No comments:

Post a Comment