Saturday, May 28, 2011

Adult Life

Do you know a girl that has always dreamed about growing up, going to college, meeting the man of her life, and becoming a mom? Does work ever come into that dream? Yep, that's me! Since I was little I have always dreamed of becoming an adult. Now that I have been out of high school for a year I have realized that those dreams/goals don't happen easily.

Nobody told me that it would be hard work. I don't recall anyone ever mentioning having to work and do things you didn't like just to reach a goal. Though, I do know that it will all be worth it one day!

With all of that said... It's a Saturday night and I'm working. I would love to be with friends and family right now on the Memorial weekend, but I'm here. Did I mention that I work all day Sundays? It's true. Every Sunday... I'm the girl that watches church online. For a while it was okay with me, but now it really is starting to bother me. I would love to be in church on Sundays, but it just isn't possible. Though, I am thankful that I do have a job.

I am slowly trying to save my money, but I feel like I have all of these bills needing to be paid. Wait. That is part of growing up, huh? When I graduate from college my goal is to be debt free of student loans. So far I have to say that I am doing pretty well. I guess it is safe to say that that is where my savings money is currently going.

One more thing!I am thankful for my family today. I was able to go spend some time with my sisters in the city these past two days. Last night I babysat and took Sydney and Spencer to Pei Wei and for an ice-cream treat, while my sister and her husband went on a date to the movies! It was fun just to be able to relax and have fun with family!

Just had some yummy ice-cream! They were so excited to ride in the convertible


Before I headed back to work today we spent a little time in the sun at White Water. Oh boy do I love realxing and having fun...Not work! Ha! I'm thankful!!!


Philippians 4:6
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

No comments:

Post a Comment