Friday, June 18, 2010

Better Than Nothing AT ALL!

I know I know I am so behind! I need to update what has been going on this summer, but it gets hard to find time! I guess I need to figure out a certain time to post each day... :-)

This summer has been fun and eventful! Last weekend at the last minute I got a call from a friend, Tracy asking me to go to Falls Creek(Church Camp in Davis Okla.) with their church. So I decided to go despite the fact that I would have to leave early on Thursday to hop on a plane to New York City!

I will get to details and pictures in the next post, but I have got to say it was amazing! Sorry this is so short with very little information, but I just wanted to update it with something atleast! Short is better than nothing! :-)

Now I am off for a girls night in Stilwater with some girls that I graduated with that have been missed!

Have a great weekend and Father's Day!!


"I'll stay with you, I'll protect you wherever you go."
Genesis 28:15

No comments:

Post a Comment